WHITE PLEASURE COMPANY LIMITED
WHITE PLEASURE COMPANY LIMITED is a customer –oriented, dynamic and growth-oriented private limited company, was incorporated under the Ghana Companies code of 1963(Act179) on November 24th 2008 registration number CA-52,485.
The company’s primary objectives of incorporation are;
- The import and sale of furniture, Internet Café, Graphic Design.
- Provision of related installation of furniture, Printing, Carpets and Curtains
- General Merchants
- To be the market leader in our chosen segment in the Furniture and Internet café, Graphic Design, Curtains and Accessories (covering the residential, commercial and industrial market), by creating real customer value through a set of quality products, services and business solutions.
- To meet our commitments to our customers, our employees, community and our shareholders.
- To attract, develop and maintain highly motivated employees who are responsive to change, value teamwork and excellence.
- Value-driven customer centred vision
- Passion for excellence, Innovation speed for competitive
- Integrity, Trust and commitment-based Relationship.
The governing body of the company, ie. Executive and non-executive directors, over the years have ensured the effective management and growth of the company. They include a successful design engineer/interior decorators, a charted accountant and an entrepreneurial business executive
- THEODORE MIFETU - (EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN/DIRECTOR) BSC MKT
- MARY ABENA NYARKO - (DIRECTOR) HND
- SHALLOM NKRUMAH - (ACCOUNTANT/OPERATION) BSC AC