NEUCE GHANA PAINTS INDUSTRIES LTD
Neuce Group is dedicated to the manufacturing and commercialization of paints, varnishes, Primers, coatings, waterproofing and Thermal insulations and related products with an ISO certification.
Our products are aimed at various sectors such as DIY and Decoration, Construction, Metal Works, Automotive, Wood and Maritime Industries.
Our group operates in 10 countries - Portugal, Spain, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Kenya and Nigeria - where we have 10 manufacturing plants which allow us to respond effectively to domestic, regional and continental demands.
Neuce Ghana is a branch of the Neuce Group, with a factory at the Free Zones enclave in Tema and shops in Accra, Tema, Kumasi, Techiman, Takoradi and Sunyani. Neuce Ghana is in its 6th year of operations since its incorporation.
To be a benchmark company, with high quality products to fully satisfy our clients, partners and interested parties, aiming at wining new international markets and consolidating the national market.
Our Mission is to offer quality products, so as to maintain the company’s sustainability, satisfying our clients and interested parties, making sure an appropriated environmentally friendly performance and the compliance of the health and safety standards in force.
· To manufacture with Quality, respecting the Environment and the Health and Safety at Work, complying with the applicable regulatory and legal requirements and other requirements with which the company complies;
· To make sure the clients, suppliers and interested parties are satisfied, encouraging a strong corporate social responsibility, both regarding environment and obtaining standards of excellence about Health and Safety at Work;
· To protect the environment and prevent pollution, reducing the identified significant impacts, so to protect and improve the environmental performance;
· To prevent injuries and damages to the workers’ health and reduce identified significant damages in order to improve the working conditions;
· To promote awareness programmes and encourage trainings and professional updating of all the workers in the departments of Quality / HSE, so to all are aware of their individual and collective responsibility, reducing the associated risks and damages;
· To promote Continuous Improvement, evaluating Management System quality, regarding the definition of objectives review set out by the company.
Is to continue to be the paints sector which has the most diversified portfolio of products, with local manufacturing, which enables us to respond to the market demand, providing the best service possible to our clients.
Neuce Ghana Paints Industries Ltd is headed by Mr. Jonathan Da Costa De Jesus as the Managing Director.