Trade Right International Ghana Limited
Trade Right International Ghana Limited (TRI), is legally registered in Ghana as a Limited Liability Company in March 2008, with Registration Number CA 46,176. The Company is established to do business in Shea Nut and Shea Butter, Cashew Nut and Soybean trading with Community Farmers in Ghana. The company is 100% Ghanaian owned, has three (3) Board Members and a five member Executive Team.
The company has a vision to create income earning opportunities for Rural Poor Community Women in Northern Ghana to mitigate Multi-dimensional Poverty, through Trade in Agricultural Produce, with the concept to plough back 30% of its trading profits into the communities for socio-economic development.
Our complete mission is to create Women’s Groups in Shea Nut picking and Shea Butter Processing, for Trading in Quality Nuts and Butter, create awareness in Agri-business Technologies and Global Environmental Practices, and develop the company’s worth.
• Introduction of Shea Nut Plantations in Ghana to eliminate the traditional practice of picking Shea Nut in the
• Training of community Women in developed ways of processing for quality Shea Butter for the Export Market Space.
• Educate Community People in Natural Resources Conservation including Water Bodies Protection and planting of
• Fill-in the gap in the export of Traditional Agricultural produce like groundnuts, Beans, and Soybeans.
• Introduction of acquired Turn Key Technology for the processing of essential Oils from Traditional Agriculture
produce like Groundnuts and Soybeans.