To provide innovative, effective and integrated training opportunities for people who need new skills to enjoy the dignity that comes with employment, independence and self-reliance and also to empower women and students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world.
The objectives for the first three years of operation include:
- To create a jewelry manufacturing company whose primary goal is to exceed customer's expectations.
- The utilization of Zeina's designs in at least 40 different galleries.
- To increase the number of designs offered by 8% per year.
- To develop a profitable/sustainable home-based company.
- To train and develop more than 200 less privileged in the community within 4years