Acting Executive Regional Secretary
A phenomenal and proficient individual with a Doctorate Degree in the Humanities (Honoris Causa) who possesses a zeal for delivering professional solutions and has an impressive breath of experience in peace and gender activism.
- National/Regional Council Member and Women Organiser of the Chamber.
- Chief Executive of The Akazuba (The One Stop Travel Shop).
- Chairlady of GROOTS (Grassroots Organisations Operating Together in Sisterhood) International Ghana.
- Executive Member of FEMNET West Africa and Member of FEMNET (The African Women’s Development and Communication Network) under AU/UN Women.
- Delegate along with the African Union and Heads of States for the Declaration of 2010-2020 African Women’s Decade.
- Member of WOM (Women Organisations Meeting) under Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection.
- Member of Ghana Monitoring & Evaluation Forum.
- Appointee of World Bank Committee for Reduction of Maternal Mortality.
Laureate of several awards including a two-time award for Africa’s Most Influential Women in Business and Government by CEO Communications, South Africa.
Retired Educationist and Pedagogical Administrator.
Women! We are the change agents for peace in the global village. For knowledge is power, but applied knowledge is the key to success. Arise!!!
– Regina Degadjor the Swagger Mama