Dr. Peter Mensah, CEO/MD, Wella Chemicals Limited
- Peter marketed for Talent Marketing and Mina Chemicals from 1999 to 2002,
and established Wella Investments in 2005, trading in solar energy and
presently Industrial Chemicals.
- He also owns Wella Agro Chemical Enterprise which deals in fertiliser, herbicide
and agricultural tools.
- As a consultant,Peter advice clients and potential clients where to put their
- Peter has acquired immeasurable practical knowledge in SME operations.
- Peter is a Business Analyst and a member of Institute of Certified Business
Analyst and Consultants ( ICBAC).
- China – Seminar on Industrial Chemical Composition & Pricing
- Turkey – Chemical training (fragrance)
- Ghana – Speaker : 6th Ghana Oil & Gas Summit
– Oil & Gas Procurement training
– Strategic Repositioning
– Business Management and Administration
– Entrepreneurship training
Trade Mission: Peter has been on business delegation mission to Netherlands, United
Kingdom, Turkey ,China and India.
Honors : Peter was honoured by Technological University of the Americas (USA) in the
year 2015 for Doctor Of Philosophy Honoris Causa In Leadership.
- Through hard work, Peter groomed Wella Chemicals into a seasoned business
and won major contracts. Wella presently employs Twenty Ghanaians.
- Wella Chemicals Limited has a representative office in China and Dubai to
facility its operations.
- Peter is a Council Member of Accra Chamber of the Ghana National Chamber Of
Commerce And Industry.
- As a leader, Peter and his company through their NGO Wella Foundation support
many individuals through school and help other potentials in business.